Monday, December 3, 2012

Day One

Abs - Brazil Tummy Tuck killed as usual.
Run - I didn't get my run in, but I picked up some cardio in a race against Bri's bedtime getting clothes hung, and the bed made. I'm winded ... I'll take it.
Calories - Finally! 1200 Calories. I've been freaked out ever since I read that my long standing dislike of the action of eating could be causing my body to store all the fat I come across. It didn't seem to matter. For all my bad snacking habits I could barely get more than 1000 calories in me. Happy day!
The food - I eat pretty healthy. I drink like I'm trying to kill myself with sugar and today I learned that the bulk of the carbs in my diet come from my favorite comforts ... soda and coffee. Whaaaat?! So I'm back on my water diet. Curse words!

According to Calorie Counter I've burned more than I sucked in. So yay! I call today a good one for the books

No comments:

Post a Comment